Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stila Smudge stick eyeliner in Peacock is a sight to see!




So I was craving me some teal eyeliner (apparently its such a rage this summer) and found myself with Stila Smudge stick eyeliner in Peacock in my hot little hand. I absolutely love the color, the formula I'm not 100% sure on. The color is stunning, a deep jade teal shade. It is deep, rich and vibrant and also makes my green eyes look a tad bluer. The eyeliner goes on smooth and is a non sharpening eyeliner that glides on like a dream. The formula is long lasting and holds up to a long day on the job. I noticed a little fading and a wee bit of smudging at the end of a 12 hour day, but if that's the least of my problems then I'm pretty dang happy with it! Stila's smudge stick eyeliner fared better then most eyeliners I've worn, except my trusty fave Clinique Cream Shapers which can do no wrong. I will for sure be looking at the other colors in the future, I already spied the purple one which looks a lot like MAC's LE Rave color. The price for the smudge stick stings at $20. I definitely feel like this is an awesome teal eyeliner for summer!

 I give it 4 out of 5 lipsticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment